Sunday, August 29, 2010

Oh whats up with fasting?

Okay, so I think fasting would be a good way to kick start a diet, because since my mother died I have been eating my heart out with deserts and sweets, which I know she would have frowned upon. Yeah, whats up with that? Something psychological? Who knows, but I digress. So yesterday was a diet of a few strawberries and juice. I know, I know, I should be juicing with real fruits and a juicer, but instead I had apple juice from Simply Juice, and it is the best. To compliment this I had a malt from Steak and Shake because they have the best damn shakes down here, and I felt it was liquid anyway so why not!
 Maybe it was not a good choice of liquids for this kick start, but it happened anyway.  Today I still feel good and hope I can make it without a shake. I should just puree fruit in a blender and have that all day, I dunno? I really need to do something about my weight because additional weight is not good for your body. Its not that I am obese and look bad, but I feel in pictures of myself, that five pounds that the camera puts on looks more like forty! Ack. I hate the way I look in photos so I have to do something about it. This is good. Wait. What do you think if I get some kind of following I could post my  progress and people could cheer me on? It could happen. Lets see. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment