Friday, September 24, 2010

Why do some people insist on changing you?

At work you have a desk, right? Well some people come over to your desk and ask, how do you find anything it looks like a mess. Who cares what they think and if they can find anything, its my desk. Well the other day my supervisor comes to my desk to bring me some kind of plastic antiquated stackables to keep my stuff in so my desk looks more organized. What! Then the other guy at work decides its good to be on her side so he chimes in that it would look nice and be a good thing, change is good. This is from someone that collects little plastic container tops at his desk, and reads all day. Sometimes when I am off for some reason, she comes in and changes my desk, taking my collectables off the desk and throwing them in the drawer, moving things, and basically mucking up the desk. Its a bad situation, when people feel they can just step all over you and rearrange your stuff and such its a matter of them saying "your things and how you fixed your desk doesn't matter, you don't matter" and they have no respect for you. Its humiliating, and very sad. Can you say organization? Have you ever had anyone try to organize what and how you have your stuff organized? Its stupid. Some people are very picky where things go and where they do not go on their desks, and very territorial. I think people should just leave my desk how it is and let me be, if I am failing to accomplish a task or something then they can say something, but that hasn't happened yet and I do not intend for it to happen. Get out of my space. . .please

No comments:

Post a Comment